Thanks

I've been working on Thank You cards lately to pass on as a gift to my son, Nick, and his fiance, Lauren.  Since I am only making one card, of each type, they will be getting a variety of cards to use.

This card was made for the House that Stamps Built CASE J19 Challenge.



Nick and Lauren love animals.  They have a beautiful dog named Winston, and a horse named Stryker.  I just know that they are going to love this card.

This card also has a first for me.  I used buttons!  Practicing for the DeNami blog hop coming up next month.

I found this cute patterned paper while at JoAnn's yesterday.  It's from the DCWV "the Pets Stack".  The other paper used is Bazzill and DCWV "the Dots, Stripes & Plaids Stack".  I can't wait to use some of the other papers from these DCWV Premium Stacks.  They are very cute!  The sentiment was created with Lawn Fawn's Jessie's ABC's, and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The Silver Book Plate is from JoAnn's Scrap Essentials, and the Dog Bone Buttons are from Blumenthal Favorite Findings Furry Friends Pack.  The ribbon is from American Crafts Premium Ribbon pack, and the Black Twine is from American Craft.

I changed up the CASE card, just a little.  Here it is ...


Such a beautiful card was created by Joy Hadden for us to CASE.  Thank you Joy!

Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments