Hello ...

As I was going thru the different challenges out there I knew I wanted to play along with the current Sketch Challenge over at Paper Craft Planet.


I masked off 1" on each side of the notecard, stamped and colored the design, scored lines along the edges of the PP I created, and attached the twine.  This was a fun card to make for the challenge.  Here is the sketch that I worked with.


Here's to hoping that my interpretation of the sketch provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamp:  Paper Smooches Spiffy Scooters and Friendly Flowers
 - Paper:  Paper Studio Ivory Notecard
 - Ink:  Jenni Bowlin Chili Powder, Copic Markers R000 (Cherry White) and R39 (Garnet)
 - Extra:  Maraschino Twine from The Twinery
 - Tools:  Martha Stewart Score Board, and Quicki Glue Pen

Comments

Carla said…
Oh how fabulous and fun. I love it, Ruza! Hugs,
Kim Burmeister said…
This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with me this week.