Grow Giggles ...

If you arrived for the DeNami Girlie Girl Blog Hop please scroll down or go here.

The current Challenge over at Paper Pretties PWC152 is a Sketch.  I pulled out another one of my new sets from Paper Smooches for this card.
 
These cute stamps are called Perky Plants.  I paper pieced the pot and petals of the main flower, and colored the leaves in with my copic marker.  For the bitty flowers I colored the leaf in with the same copic marker, and added a pearl to the center of each.  I couldn't resist adding the bee's zooming in to get the nectar from our smiley flower.  I inked up each word in the sentiment and lined them up next to each other, added a bunch of little dots around the sentiment, and added a pearl to the center of the flower.

Here is the sketch we were given to work with.

Hope my take on the sketch inspires you to go forth and create.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Paper Smooches Perky Plants
 - Paper:  Bazzill Basics
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Marker G17 Forest Green
 - Extra:  Hero Arts Pearls
 - Tools:  Nestabilities S4-319 Lattice Rectangles, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares, and 3/16" Mini Flue Dots

Comments

Chris said…
such a cute card, it put a smile on my face, I'm loving those bees. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.