Let the good times roll ...




Wee Memories #67 Challenge is all about "One Layer Creations".

You would think that creating a 1-layer card would be the easiest card to make.  Not for me this week.  I tried using three different stamps sets until I created something worth sharing.

The final card was created with Paper Smooches "Perpetual Bliss" stamp set.  I just love the retro music box.  Happy Days was one of my favorite shows growing up so I had to use that part of the set first.

You should head on over to Wee Memories to check out their Big Huge Blog Friends Giveaway going on right now.

Thank you for stopping by!

Other Products used ...
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White
 - Ink: Copic Markers 
 - Tools:  Trimmer and Martha Stewart Scoreboard

Comments

Lisa Elton said…
What a fun card Ruza! I can just see the Fonz giving it a little punch to get the music started...maybe something along the lines of "I found my thrill on blueberry hill" LOL!!! Have a super weekend :)