Tis the season ...

Happy Friday everyone! 

I'm back with another card for CDAC Progressive Challenge #5 featuring the "Girl with Ginger Boys" Digital Stamp from Shop Scrap Booking Supply.  This is so perfect for our current theme ~ Festive & Fancy!  I used Bella Boulevard's Saturday Sketch to finalize my layout for this lovely girl.
I turned the Ginger Boys into Sugar Cookies.  I chose to go with the warm colors as shown in the color wheel provided by CDAC.

There is still plenty of time to be a part of Challenge #5.  Head on over to CDAC for all the details on how you can join in the fun.

Thank you for stopping by!

Other products used ...
 - Stamps:  Avocado Arts Ho Ho's & Holiday Blessings
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, Recollections, Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather Mini Deck, and Martha Stewart Ribbon-Style Tags
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, and Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Creative Memories Corner Round Punch, ATG, Scotch Mounting Tape, and 3D Pop Dots

Comments

Donna Moore said…
Oh she is adorable, love her outfit! Your coloring is perfection, as is the sketch you used! I sure hope she has my address, I love gingerbread!! :)
hugs
donna