Sassy Cookbook ...

Good evening friends.  I've been MIA recently as I am making stuff to sell at this weekends Craft Fair being held Sunday at St. Joseph's Church in Round Lake, IL. 
When I saw last Friday's Sassy Studio Designs Freebie called "Domestic Diva" last week I knew she would be perfect to put on the cover of the Cookbook I was putting together.  I am entering this project into the current Sassy Studio PCP Fabulous Freebie Challenge.  The Challenge was to create a scene, and I think I accomplished that with this lovely.
After coloring in Domestic Diva, I fussy cut her out, attached her to the cover and used 3D tape under the book, the pot cover and the pot.  I added the flower to the patterned paper to add a little extra to the wallpaper.  Love how this turned out.

Here's a picture of the inside.  I picked up these recipe cards at the Dollar Store.
As you can see I picked up a new toy, as my hubby calls it.  I bought myself the Wee R Memory Keepers "the Cinch".  I'm having a lot of fun with this.  I've also made a couple of 2012 Calendars which I will be sharing.

I have several posts this evening so I'll see you again soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used ...
 - Stamps:  SSD Domestic Diva, Paper Smooches Aphadot, and Lawn Fawn Jessie's ABC's
 - Paper:  Tim Holtz Grunge board, Making Memories Just Chillin, and Generic Recipe Cards
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Spica Blue Pen, and Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, We R Memory Keepers "the Cinch", 5/8" Cinch Binding Wire, Wire Cutters, Aleene's Acid Free Tacky Glue, ATG, and 3D tape

Comments

Anonymous said…
very nice.
cat s.