Have a sweet summer ...

I enjoyed crafting for FUN this afternoon while Katie was at camp today.  This is my second post, and I have one more to share with you. ;o)

This was created for Just Us Girls Challenge #145.  This week they are challenging us to "Try the faux window technique. So here goes ...


I pulled out my Unity KOTM {sweet summer love} for this challenge.  I remember looking out the window as a child watching for the ice cream truck to come down the street.

I colored the adorable ice cream truck with my Copic Markers, and used a Spica Clear Pen pen for the headlights and taillights.  It's hard to see in the photo but this little bit of extra pops on the card. 


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Bazzill & Neenah Solar White cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black & Rhubarb Stalk,  Ruler, Tomboy Liquid Glue, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Mynn xx said…
This is too cute! And such a fabulous summer image--LOVE it!!! I hope you come and join me at Technique Tuesday--I'd love to see what you create! :)
Marisa said…
Sumemr personified :) Great image and now I want some ice cream LOL! Thanks for joining us int his week's JUGS challenge :)
Lisa Kind said…
I can just see myself looking out this window and drooling for an ice cream cone! This is very cute! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!