I'm a STAR ...

Good evening!  I went to Memphis for a couple days, and I'm finally catching up on my emails.  I was super excited to see that I was a STAR for the new CDAC Progressive/Progressive "You can be the Star" Challenge.

So here is my card ...

Last week I received the 3 Surfboards Stamp for FREE from CDAC before I went on my trip, and I knew that I wanted to play along with the new challenges so I created this card.  This FUN image was provided by Tiffany Doodles.

To create the design on my surfboards I pulled out some of my Avocado Arts stamps, colored them with some Copic Markers and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  I then cut out the surfboard and put them in my sand!  The Recollections Bling on a Roll was perfect for creating my sand!  The ocean background was created with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

The sentiment is from the It's Ok Stamp set by Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Core-Cards Brights (orange), Bazzill Frosted Teal & Neenah Solar White cardstock, Bold Celebrations and Wishes & Kind Thoughts Stamp Sets from Avocado Arts, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, various Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Fiskars Scissors, Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue, 3D Foam Squares and my trusty ATG.
 

Comments

Oak Pond SC said…
Adorable! Love those unique surfboards Ruza. Fabulous summery card. Hugs and Happy Crafting.
<3-Kim
Shelby said…
That sand is so cool and looks real. Super creativity with the surfboards as well. love it

Shelby