Meljen's Challenge #132 & a Sponsorship ...


This is my second post today so please scroll down
for the Dare to Be Sassy Spooktacular Challenge
 
*******************************

Today is the start of Meljen's Designs Challenge #132.
This weeks challenge is all about "Missing You"

Meljen's Designs is the Sponsor for this weeks C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #177
Their Challenge this week is all about "Metal"


I created a card for both of the challenges.  I combined the Stars & Tags stamp with Thinking of You, printed 2-copies and colored one with Copic Markers, cut the tags apart to make it look 3D when I layered them over the other copy of the stamps that I distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  Once the layout of my cards was complete, I added Metal Stickers from Momenta to the corners.

Both of the Design Teams created some awesome projects to inspire you to play along with this weeks challenge.  Hop on over to Meljen's Challenge Blog and the C.R.A.F.T. Blog to see the projects, and to get all the details on how you can win some Meljen's Designs stamps.
 
I'll see you back here tomorrow to share a card created with a couple of the NEW Stamps being released by Meljen's Designs. I have to say I'm in LOVE with them so I'll be sharing pictures of the whole release with you!!!
 
Note: My design for today's card is based on a Freshly Made Sketch ... #56.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Robin said…
Great card! Loving the 3D effect and the corners are lovely. Hugs, Robin
Robin said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
stampingtink said…
So pretty! I love the corners and the dog tags look like you could pick them up and put them right on! Just beautiful!

Hugs,

Susan
Shelby said…
Great way to use metal! Love how you've colored up the dog tags...they look fantastic.

Shelby