... How Have You Bean? ...


Good morning.  It's another cold day here in Northern Illinois ... woke up to -4 F with wind chills around -15.  I bundled Katie up, well as much as she would let me, and put her on the school bus this morning.  Hat, gloves, scarf and extra socks where put in her bag since she has Hippo-therapy this morning. She loves going to see the horses so I'm hoping she lets her teacher add the extra layers.  I hope wherever you are that you are staying warm.

Today's card was created for CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #86
Long and Short.


I pulled out my Perfect Blend and Grateful Season stamps from Avocado Arts for this one.  My pleasure is Hot Chocolate, but I have a lot of coffee drinker friends that this card would be perfect for.

Here is the card with coordinating envelope.

Card size: 3-1/2 x 6-1/4


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  A Muse Studio French Roast and Neenah Solar White cardstock, Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink, Dauber, Mini Glue Dots, Nestabilities Circle Die

Comments

Kathy said…
I love this Ruza. That stamp is perfect for a long card and the matching envie is a great touch!
Sanketi said…
A beautiful card !
Kendra said…
Awesome card Ruza! It is perfect for this challenge!
Regan said…
Love this, Ruza! And the matching envelope is the cream in the coffee! :-)
{hugs}
Regan
Deb said…
Fun card and I love the sentiment! Hope you are staying warm. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
Lynn said…
Absolutely loving your card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!