... Thank you for your kindness ...


I had about 1/2-hour today to create so I decided to combine two challenges for this card.


I have to be honest here. I was able to make this card is less than the 1/2-hour because I already had the house stamped, just needed some trimming done and then I paper pieced it all together.  Once that was done, I added the tiny red brad for the doorknob, stamped the sentiment, and wrapped some twine around my card to separate the house from the sentiment. I then applied ink around the edges and attached my design to the cardbase.

The stamps I used are from Neat & Tangled, I combined Sweet Home & Kindness Matters.

The two challenges this card is being submitted to are ...



Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:  A Muse Studio Slate Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, Bazzill & Neenah cardstock, Maraschino Twine from The Twinery, Paper Studio Tiny Brad 

Comments

~Tammy~ said…
Wow, an amazing card in a 1/2 hour....Love the twine~ Love the tiny red brad for the door knob! Such a darling touch!
Christina said…
Cute! I'm just smitten with the red window and doorknob on your little house, and the wrapped twine is a great finishing touch. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Miriam Prantner said…
You have nailed CAS! I love the twine and the inking around the edges, great card! Thanks for playing along at Little Tangles!
Barb Ghig said…
Such a fun card! I love the little doorknob, it gives your card so much character!
Tracy Ercole said…
I love your card, so sweet, awesome colours too. Thanks for playing along with Little Tangles :)