Hopping by to Say ...

Good morning! I'm super excited to be sharing my designs using the Stamp Annie*Thing Quality Photo-polymer rubber stamps that are Made in the USA. It is truly an honor to be one of the first Designers for Stamp Annie*Thing.

I have several different Easter Cards to share with you today, here and on the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog, so lets get this party started!


My first card features the adorable stamp set called Bunny Hugs to You!  This set comes with 10 different sentiments, along with an adorable bunny that can be used as a girl or boy. I just love the little skirt and bow that is part of this set! Check it out ...


*************************************************************

My second card features the sweet stamp set called For Peeps Sake!  This set comes with 3 adorable and completely different bunnies, plus 5 additional images that can be used to create backgrounds, or a combinations of both, and 6 awesome sentiments.


Aren't these super CUTE!  You also get a crisp clean image to work with every time you use the stamps! I stamped all of the images many times to check the quality and can I say that I was truly impressed! I am so tickled pink that I get to create with this amazing product!

There are still a couple of weeks until Easter, and that means there is still plenty of time to purchase your own set(s), or any of the stamps available in the store! Just click on the Stamp Annie*Thing Logo below to see all of them!

Affiliate-small


All of the images used today were colored with my Copic Markers, cut out and used on my designs!

As stated above, I created a couple more cards that I created with these adorable stamps! I hope that you head over to the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog to check them out!

I hope you love these stamps as much as I do!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:
 (1) Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Purple, AMS Blush & Bubblegum Petite Dots cardstock, Momento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen (dots for outfit), Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
 (2) Neenah Solar White, AMS French Roast & Watermelon cardstock, Webster Pages DP ~ February Sprinkles Box, American Crafts Premium Ribbon ~ Welcoming, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass & Ripe Persimmon.

Comments

Kate said…
These cards are Adorable. Love em'.