Let's Party ...

This is my third post for the day. I hope you'll scroll down a bit to see what else I created to share with you today.

My daughter Katie turns 21 in April, and I'm planning a party for her.  So being the crafty mom that I am I designed her birthday card.


It's not too fancy, since I wanted to make sure it could be mailed.  I combined stamps from the Unity March & July KOTM. The "Party" and "let's" are actually only part of their respective stamps. Because of the cushioned red rubber I was able to cut the stamps to have only the sentiments I needed for my invitation.

I used Paper Studio's Cream and Recollections Black cardstock, and stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Once all the layers were put together I used a Red Copic Marker to color the star and outer ring of the circle.

I printed the party information on the Cream cardstock, cut it down, and layered it in the same fashion on the inside.  Here is the text, without the personal information.

As we Celebrate Katie Rebel turning 21!

                          When:   Saturday, April 13, 2013                                        
                         Time:     3:00 PM                                                                   
                         Place:                                                                                      
  
Please let me know if you will be Celebrating with us.

RSVP by:  Friday, April 5, 2013

I will be entering my invitation to the Unity Friends with Flair Challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Ruby said…
Great invitation. The stamps are perfect for it.
Linda said…
great nvitation and porject.
Julie Odil said…
What a fun invitation. I love that banner stamp -- one of my favorites.
joetterer said…
It's so cute, even w/o embellishments.
Cynthia said…
Great invite for a 21st Birthday! You are a super Mom to be so creative.
Tiff said…
This is incredible!!! LOVE IT!!!! Cannot believe she's turning 21!
Angeline Choo said…
i love your card! Perfect for a party!
Beejay said…
Super cute! Love the color palette! great design!
Kary said…
A Lovely invitation card for your daughter's birthday!! Simple and sweet - the stamp is just perfect.
Mary said…
Great invitation! Very eye catching and CAS always rocks.
Lindsey said…
This is perfect -- love it for a birthday party invite!
I like the graphic quality of your card.
That is such a great banner stamp, and you used it well!
Michelle said…
This is a great invitation!
JPScraps said…
Love the invite! It's so much nicer making them :)
Corrie said…
Great invitation, I am sure everyone will love them