Favorite Things ...

This weeks has been crazy and amazing. I'm grateful it's Friday and looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I hope my QKR Stampede post gets your creative juices flowing!

(create a project featuring your favorite things)


Today's card features the adorable Picking Flowers (digi11401) stamp! I used most of my favorites for today's card ... we have Copic Markers, Fussy Cutting, Bling, and working with Sketches!

I used the Sketch from last weeks Sketch N Stash Challenge (#111) for my design today!


The Picking Flowers stamp is available in Digital and Red Rubber Format in the QKR Store; all you have to do is use the Search feature and enter 11401 to locate the stamp.

I hope you have a relaxing crafty weekend, and remember to share your creations with us over at the QKR Blog!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Haley & Papaya Puree Dark cardstock, Lawn Fawn Bright Side Collection DP, Crystal Stickles, Recollection Rhinestones.

Comments