There's a NEW Monthly Progressive Challenge in town ....

There's a NEW Monthly Progressive Challenge in town! Where you ask? Over at Paper Craft Planet and it's being hosted by Sassy Studio Designs! YEAH!

What is a Progressive Challenge you ask? It will be a month long challenge with a NEW Theme each month, and a NEW Sassy Studio Designs image to play along with. We will offer your FIRST month's image for FREE, and if you play along and enter our Monthly Challenge then you will be sent the next month's image to play along with.

Your Hostess for our SSD Monthly Progressive Challenges is our Sassy Sister Jackie Randolph. 

Sassy Studio Designs PCP Progressive Challenge #1
Theme ... "You Did It, Happy Graduation"


The first FREE Sassy Image in our Monthly Progressive Challenge is called Graduation Sassy!

I colored Graduation Sassy with my Copic Markers, cut her out and layered her on my design that is based on last weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge, Sketch #205. My niece is graduating from High School this year so I created my card based on her school colors, well sort of. Her school colors are Gold & Blue, but I actually used Yellow vs. Gold in my creation.

I'm sure you are wondering how you can get your hands on the lovely Graduation Sassy so you can join our SSD Monthly Progressive Challenge. I'm glad you asked. Head over to our Sassy Studio Designs Group over at PCP, and look for the SSD Progressive Challenge in the Discussion Forum.

You will find out how to:
... get the FREE Graduation Sassy 
... how long you have to upload your project
... what the Monthly PRIZE will be
... and what happens if you get the FREE image and life gets in the way, and you don't get to upload a project.

I am truly excited to see the SSD Monthly Progressive Challenge come to our PCP Sassy Group, and I can't wait to see your creations using the lovely Graduation Sassy!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:  Neenah Solar White & AMS Sugar cardstock, Teresa Collins Fabrication Canvas DP, My Mind's Eye Moments DP Pad, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky Distress Ink, Ellen Hutson Ribbon, Recollections Rhinestones, Webster Pages Decorative Pins, Flower from my stash (something I put together ages ago that I pulled out).



Comments

Ruza, what a great card! Beautiful blues and love those stick pins you added.
Kathy said…
So pretty, great coloring and love the blue and yellow together!