Disney FUN ...

Good morning! So happy to be back sharing my creations with you after a mini-vacation! This is first of two posts today. I hope you pop back in for the Stamp Annie*Thing Release Blog Hop.

(let's see some Princesses or Villains on your projects this week)


Today's card features the lovely Little Honey Rapunzel. Is she a Princess? I think so! She was locked in the tower and saved by her Prince. This was my first time creating with Rapunzel, and she was so much FUN and challenging to color. Especially her hair!

My design was inspired by Feeling Sketchy Challenge #62.


I created a standard A2 card vs. a square card since this card will be shipped off to Operation Write Home.

I hope my project inspires you to play along with our DTBST Disney Vacation Challenge this week. You don't have any Disney images? Well, there are many Disney Characters in the Sassy Studio Designs Store. If you have trouble finding an image, leave me a comment with your email and I will let you know if we have what you're looking for, and send you the information.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Stamps: Sassy Studio Designs Little Honey Rapunzel
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, AMS Ocean, Papetry Ink Rustic White, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up DP
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, AMS Ocean Pigment Ink
 - Other: Want2Scrap Turquoise Bling, Glue Dots 1" Glue Lines

Comments

Michelle said…
Beautiful Ruza - I love her hair,gorgeous!
Kate said…
Gorgeous, her hair is Stunning
Ruza, stunning! She just pops...your coloring is awesome!
DebR said…
What a darling card!
Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.
Granmargaret said…
Lovely card Ruza. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy
Naomi said…
Gorgeous card Ruza. That image is very cute and your colouring is divine. Thanks for playing along with us @ Feeling Sketchy :)
Julene Matthews said…
Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Feeling sketchy.
DebiJ said…
Isn't your Rapunzel gorgeous! Such a wonderful card!
Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.
Dani art 4 U said…
I think she's a princess too! Great tone in her hair, thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy xo
Kathy said…
Lovely! I really like the layout and the way you've colored all that red hair, stunning.