The Fun Starts Here ...

Good morning! I'm over on the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog today sharing a Clean & Simple card that I created using the Fun Starts Here stamp set.

Copics: E000, E01, E95, N0, N3, N5, BV29, B24, B26, B28, E35, RV00, RV10, RV13

When it came time to create my project for today, I remembered being inspired by the current Clean & Simple Sketch #246 that I saw over the weekend. So I pulled out all of my stamps and decided to use the Fun Starts Here!

To start off I stamped the sweet little girl with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with my Copic Markers, and then I used a White Gelly Roll Pen to add the dots to her dress. I made a mask of the girl with a post-it note to cover her up while working with the sentiments. Before I stamped the sentiments I laid them out on my layout, and moved them around until I liked the line-up, that included cutting one of the sentiments. Leaving the sentiments on my layout I put a block on them, inked it up, and wallah the sentiments are perfectly aligned where I wanted them. I used 6 of the 8 sentiments that come in this adorable stamp set.

Here is the FUN Sketch that inspired today's card ...


I hope you are inspired by today's project to head on over to Stamp Annie*Thing Store to check out all of the amazing stamps we have to offer.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products:
 ... Stamps: Stamp Annie*Thing Fun Starts Here
 ... Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Black
 ... Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen

Comments

Melissa said…
She is so fun! Love your take on the sketch too. :)
chera said…
Very cute card! Great take on the sketch!
Patrice said…
Love this card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-226.html