Going Retro Photo Easel Frame ...

This is my 2nd post today so please scroll down for 
the NEW Love to Create Challenge, and if you are
hopping along the DeNami Summer Splash Blog Hop go HERE.

***************************************

It's time for a NEW Sassy Studio Designs Progressive Challenge over in our Paper Craft Planet Group. If you played along with the SECOND Challenge then check your email for the Sock Hop Sweetie 2 as our way of saying "Thank You" for participating in Challenge #2.

I have to say it was truly amazing to see how many of you created projects with all three (3) of our Patriotic Sassy images last month! Awesome JOB!



Instead of making a card this month I decided to make a Photo Easel Frame for this beauty. I colored Sock Hop Sweetie 2 with my Copic Markers, and cut her out. The background that looks like DP is actually created with stamps from Papertry Ink called Tiny Triangles Mini. Of course after I finished my project I remembered that I have the coordinating die plate for this stamp set. I'll have to pull it out again for another project. The Birthday sentiment in the center of the frame is popped up with Removable Glue Dots & 3D Foam Squares. This way they can just take off the sentiment, and drop in a picture of their choice.

My picture choice for this post is Elvis Presley!

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations for our Birthday Theme Challenge! Make sure you head on over to the PCP Sassy Group for all the details about the Challenge, and how you can join in the FUN!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 ... Stamps: Sassy Studio Designs Sock Hop Sweetie 2, Paperty Ink Tiny Triangles Mini stamp set, AMS Birthday Sentiment
 ... Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Ballet, 
 ... Dies: Lifestyle Crafts Card & Photo Easel Die

Comments

Ruza, this is gorgeous! Love that you did a frame. Wonderful idea!
Melissa said…
What a great idea!