Hippity Hoppity ...

Good morning! I'm over on the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog today sharing this Easter card. Now, I normally wouldn't be sharing an Easter card at this time of year, but my mojo is sorta so-so these days. One minute I am all on, and the next minute I'm struggling. I figured it would be a good time to share a card I submitted for publication that didn't get picked up. So here goes ...


I absolutely love this bunny from the Bunny Hugs to You stamp set. You can either have a Girlie Bunny or a Masculine Bunny, and I obviously went Girlie with this one. I used the repetitive technique to create motion for her. The final image was colored with Copic Markers, and I paper-pieced the inside of the ears, the hair bow and her skirt.

I hope you are inspired by today's project to head on over to Stamp Annie*Thing Store to check out all of the amazing stamps that we have to offer.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 ... Cardstock: Vintage Cream & Soft Stone, Papetry Ink
 ... Patterned paper: This & That by Lori Whitlock, Echo Park
 ... Ink: Tuxedo Black, Memento Black Multi-Liner, Small Brush, Copic Marker, Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen, Pale Geranium Lake 121, Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen Big Brush
 ... Tools: Xyron Sticker Maker, Scissors, Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares, ATG

Comments