Beware! Spooks come out tonight ...

This is my 2nd post today.
Please scroll down for the Love to Create Challenge Post.

********************************

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring this weeks Feeling Sketchy Challenge #70.



I've been in a Halloween mood lately so I decided to use Sassy Witch for today's card. I colored her with my Copic Markers, pulled out my Halloween design paper for the background, some super FUN Halloween stickers I got on clearance, Distress Inks, and my Want2Scrap Bling. 

Now for a look at the sketch ...


Make sure you pop over to the Feeling Sketchy Blog for all of the details on how you can win some Sassy images of your own!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
  - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, Papertry Ink Soft Stone, Bazill Black, Teresa Collins Masquerade Party DP
  - Ink: Tim Holtz Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans & Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink
  - Dies: Nestabilities Oval Dies 
  - Other: October Afternoon Witch Hazel Shape Stickers (2012), Want2Scrap Black Rhinestones

Comments

Granmargaret said…
Lovely card Ruza. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.
DebR said…
Such a cute card. Nicely done.
Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.
Ruza, this is so cool! Love the chevron paper and your coloring is always stunning. Great placement of your sentiment too.
DebiJ said…
Terrific card Ruza!! Love your background chevron paper, top image fabulous coloured & great flag sentiments!
Thank you for playing along at Feeling Sketchy with us again!
Bunny said…
What a cute card. I love how you made her hair look blue/black. Your shading on her dress and hat is so pretty.
Michelle said…
Ruza - fabulous as always, I love her in purple!
Dani art 4 U said…
Great card Ruza thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy xo