Halloween Treat Bags ...

Good morning! I have a batch of Halloween Treat Bags to share using the Stamp Annie*Thing Best Witches stamp set.

First, I wanted to share that in our neighborhood we always have Trick-or-Treating the Sunday before Halloween so that the kids can trick-or-treat during the daytime hours. No evening doorbells being run here. Thankfully! That being said, even though we had like 200 kids come by I still have a TON of candy! So I decided to make NEW Treat Bags for my daughter's classroom - 9 in all!


I started with these bag I bought years ago at Hobby Lobby, which I just found this weekend, and filled them up with candy. I like these because they have a zip-lock at the top for closing. I added a line of 1/4" tape to the bag above the zip-lock on the back. This allowed me to line up the bag inside the Clean & Simple (CAS) topper I created.


I pulled out some Black and Orange cardstock, cut to size and scored each piece. Next step was to stamp the sentiment, and the fun black cat and bat, from the Best Witches stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. After folding the cardstock and placing the bag, I used my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher to secure the treat bag.

Here is a picture of all 9-bags together ...


I also made 4-more bags for my daughter's teacher and the teacher's aides in her class.

This super cute set is available in the storeand is perfectly perfect for all of your Halloween projects!

At this time I want to say a BIG Thank You to Anne for inviting me to join her Design Team for Stamp Annie*Thing. It has truly been a pleasure working with her stamps.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Paper: Recollections Black 65#, AMS Burano Solid

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like fun!! I'm sure they enjoyed it & nobody falling @ night -- I like the sound of that!!
Great treats !! I'm sure the kiddies will love them!! Xo