Happy Birthday ...

Good evening! I have another card to share with you for the Jess College Fund Challenge. Jessica is the niece of artist Bernice, Owner of Karber Stamps. So here goes ...


Today's card features the Digital Stamp called "Party Time". The image was colored with my Copic Markers with a touch of Chalk Pencils. My layout for this card was inspired by Operation Write Home Sketch #197.

197

I will be submitting this card to the Sketch Challenge listed above along with the Jess College Fund Challenge.

You can read all about Jessica on Jess Blog, and see all of the lovely Digital Stamps being offered on the site. 

Another card to go into my collection of cards for Operation Write Home.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Watermelon, AMS Blush, Papertry Ink White, Bella Blvd DP
 - Stamps: Papertry Ink Think Big Favorites #24 (birthday sentiment)
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, General's Chalk Pencils
 - Other: Papertry Ink Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, AMS Bubblegum Ribbon, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots

Comments