Hello ...

Hey there! Just popping in to share a card I created using one of Mi Ran Jung's (FB Page) images; her Etsy Store is called Artbymiran.

Allow me to introduce you to Magna Girl 01.


Copic Markers and Chalk Pencils were used to color this beauty. Distress inks were applied to the background, White Opal Liquid Pearls was applied to the center of each flower, and SRM Sentiment was used with the final touch being Enamel Dots.

My design was inspired by the CLP Challenge Sketch #64. It's unfortunate for me to find this Challenge Blog and find out this is their last Sketch Challenge. :o(


It is still a beautiful sketch, and I just had to use it as it is perfect for Magna Girl 01.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Admiral, Papertry Ink Harvest Gold DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Chalk Pencils, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass - Stormy Ski & Faded Jeans Distress Ink
 - Other: SRM #55008 Thinking of You Fancy Sticker Sentiment, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots

Comments