My life began ...

Good morning. Today is a BIG day in our house. My daughter, Katie, is attending her final day of school. Since this is a BIG event in a Special Needs young adults' life her teacher is throwing a party to send her off in style. My husband and I, her grandparents, along with her brother and sister-in-law will be joining the festivities. I'm ready for the change, but I am truly going to miss all of the support that comes from being a part of the Special Education District of Lake County (SEDOL) during the past 19-years.

Enough of that ... today I'm over on the Sunflowerfield Blog sharing a card I created with the NEW lovely Sunflowerfield Pregnant Visnja Digital Stamp.


This beauty was a joy to color, and I love that it comes with the beautiful sentiment. Distress ink was applied to add the sky to the image and sentiment. The coloring happened prior to choosing my design paper so I was happy to find the perfect papers in my stash.

Today's card was inspired by the current Sunflowerfields Challenge ~ Easter/Spring, and a very old Operation Write Home Sketch (OWH #157 - shown below). The two just fit together perfectly.


Wish me luck today (hoping the tears don't flow). I'm looking forward to celebrating with Katie's peers and the staff, along with our family.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Purple, Lilly Bee Design Picket Fence Tiny Tablet DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen, Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky

Comments

Pia S said…
This is a beautiful image of a pregnant woman, I don't believe there are so many of them around. It's a lovely sentiment too and I love the purple color scheme, purple being one of my favorite colors for all seasons!