YNS Fun Friday Challenge #12 ~ Week 4 ...

Good morning and Happy Friday! It's a long holiday weekend here in the U.S. and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. To start my weekend off I'll be doing some shopping at the YNS Spring Cleaning Sale!


Now I'd like share a bit of inspiration for this months YNS FUN Friday Challenge #12


This loving couple is called Old Fashioned Love. Copic Markers were used to color them, and my colors are based on this months YNS Inspirational Photo shown below. I pulled out my Side by Side Sentiment stamp set from Paperty Ink ... the "Love You" sentiment was a perfect match for the Old Fashioned Love image.

My design was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch #220.


Now for the YNS Inspirational Photo's.

          

Head on over to the YNS Challenge Blog to check out 
what the rest of the Designers created to inspire you!
I look forward to seeing your projects over on the YNS Challenge Blog!

Thanks for stopping by ... until next time ... Enjoy!

****************************
Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Ocean & Petite Polka Dot Buttercup
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, A Muse Studio Lemon Whip & Ocean Pigment Ink
 - EKS 1" Circle Punch

Comments