YNS Fun Friday Challenge #13 ...

Good morning and Happy Friday!
I've been crazy busy making 70 Baby Shower Invitations. Looking
forward to when they are finished and mailed. Don't get me wrong, I am
super excited about becoming a grandmother for the first time.
Once the invitations have been mailed at the beginning of July
I will share with you here.

Now for a bit of inspiration for the YNS Fun Friday Challenge 13


This adorable chick is called Chirp. Copic Markers were used to color 
the image. Once colored I I hand cut the rectangle by tracing one of the dies
 in the YNS Journal Card Bracket Insert Die Set around the image,
leaving part of the image hanging over the edge.
I used the other Die in the set to create the layered backdrop for Chirp.
Once I layered all of the pieces together I popped on some
YNS Sparkly Coral Red Gumdrops.
I based my design on this months YNS Sketch.

Now for the YNS Inspirational Photo's.

          

Head on over to the YNS Challenge Blog to check out 
what the rest of the Designers created to inspire you!

I look forward to seeing your projects over on the YNS Challenge Blog!

 REMINDER ... 
The YNS Spring Cleaning Sale is still going on, and it's the
perfect time to stock up on your favorite YNS products!


Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a marvelous weekend.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Petite Polka Dot Buttercup, Bazzill Mandarin Orange & Intense Teal
 - Ink: Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen
 - Other: YNS Bookmark/Tag Die Set (retired)

Comments