HB2U ...

Good morning and Happy Friday to you!
I have another card to share with you today. This one
was made for a couple of challenges.


This adorable girl is called Sally ~ Pure Joy by Sassy Cheryl's Stamps.
I colored Sally with my Copic Markers and fussy cut her out.
I wasn't sure how I would proceed from there until I saw
a couple of challenges which I combined together
to create today's card.

Challenges entered ...




Thank you for stopping by today!
Hope you have a marvelous weekend!
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Navy, Bazzill Kraft, scraps
 - MFT Tag Talk DieNamics, Poppy Stamps Grassland Border Die, YNS Orange Gumdrops, Studio Calico Enamel Dots, 3D Thin Foam Squares, 3D Foam Squares, Mini Glue Dots 

Comments