Raking Leaves ...

This week our Challenge is Color Inspired and
our Sponsor is ...
Fred, She Said Designs


This adorable Fall stamp is called Raking Leaves

I printed two copies of the stamp, colored the girl and dog with my
Copic Markers, and fussy cut them out. I colored the leaves
 and dog's tail on the second copy, and then used 
Gelato's along the bottom to create the earth
 and Distress Inks to create the sky.

I matted and layered the background on my card, added
a bare tree and then paper-pieced the girl and
dog onto my design. Final step was to
add some enamel dots.

Now for the Color Inspiration!


Make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog for all of the 
challenge details, and to be inspired by the amazing projects
created by the rest of the designers made.

I appreciate you stopping by ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!



Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth,  Papertry Ink Harvest Gold DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Faber-Castell Gelato's; Tim Holtz Distress Ink
 - Other: Memory Box Bar Sapling Die, Simple Stories Sweater Weather Enamel Dots, TomBow Mono Multi-Liquie Glue, 3D Foam Squares

Comments