Girl with Cupcake Gift Card Holder ...

This weeks Challenge is "More Than One Fold"
and our Sponsor
 is ...
Lee H Illustrations


I got to play with this adorable girl called Girl with Cupcake.
Copic Markers were used to color the image. I printed several copies
 and did some fussy cutting of the cupcake and cherry, and
paper-pieced them on the my image which was cut out with my
circle die. I applied Victorian Velvet Distress Ink around the
 edges and then added some swirls around the image.


My intention was to create a Flap Card per this Tutorial that I found
at Splitcoaststampers. My measurements were off and I ran out of
the DP I wanted to use so I created a 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" gift
 card holder based on the Tutorial concept.

I made a wrap with the purple card stock to attach my colored image to.
This slides over the top of the folded card.


Make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog for all of the 
challenge details, and to be inspired by the amazing projects
created by the rest of the designers made.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Classic Purple, Authentique Tartan DP (#CLA212), Papertry Ink Soft Stone
 - Stamps: MFT CS-Birthdays
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Other: Creative Memories Custom Cutting System (Circles), Nestabilities Circles Small & Scalloped Dies, Stampin' Up Oval Punch, 1/2" Scor-Tape,

Comments

Barb said…
What an adorable and charming card, loving your colors too. Thanks for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar challenge. Barb
Unknown said…
This is an amazing card, Ruza, I don't know this folding, it looks sooooo cool. Adorable image so beautifully colored, good work!
Have a nice week!
Hugs,
Anna xxx
Blossom Cards said…
fab shaped card thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel dt