Christmas Gift Tag ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Artbymiran Blog today.

With the holiday's fast approaching I decided to get started on some
gift tags.


This beauty is called Elfie Elizabeth, and she is one of the many holiday images
available over in the Artbymiran Store!

Copic Markers were used to color this beauty. She was fussy cut out, and
added to the scene I created for her using some Snowflake Acetate I
picked up last year, along with some of my newer dies.


We would love for you to become a follower of the Artbymiran Blog
 and Artbymiran FB Page, along with visiting our shop to see all
 of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer. If you have time
 we would also love for you to join our FB Fan Group & Challenge Page,
 where you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team
 Members. Don't forget to check out our Artbymiran Challenge Blog 
also ... LOTS of FUN happening here!!

I appreciate you stopping by today.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio, Acetate Snowflake
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Chalk Pencil
 - Other: Your Next Stamp Large Post Card Die (YNSD05), Memory Box Frosted Spruce Tree, Frosted Lace & Star Dust Stickles, 5/8" Green Sheer Ribbon

Comments

Mynn xx said…
What a darling tag! I LOVE that sweet little gal--and your coloring is perfect! HUGS! :) Mynn xx