All My Love ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog today with a card that is perfect for that special someone in your life.


Valentine's Day is fast approaching and the All My Love Sentiment Ticket is just perfect! You can do as I did, create a background and have the sentiment be the focal point OR you can match the sentiment with a sweet image. There are many options in the Inky Impressions Store, however, two of the newest ones caught my eye ... LiLi Blowing Bubbles (hearts) and Niko's Cookie (heart shaped).

I printed several copies of the sentiment, and fussy cut them out. I thought about how I would showcase the sentiment. I then went into my dies and found a new die from MFT called Floral Fusion CU that I haven't had a chance to use yet. Cut it out in white and layered it onto my cherry red cardstock. I then put the sentiment tickets through my Xyrox Sticker Maker and layered them onto more cherry red cardstock; centering them. My final step was to add some lines to the sentiment ticket using a ruler and my 0.3 Black Copic MultiLiner, colored half of the lines in red with another MultiLiner, ran it thru my Xyrox and layered it over the center sentiment.


Make sure you Hop on over to the Inky Impressions Store to check out all of the awesome images available.

Challenges entered ...
 - The Card Concept Challenge #27 ~ Love
 - Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge ~ Have a Heart
 - That Craft Place Challenge ~ Love/Valentine
 - Melonheadz Challenge ~ Clean and Simple (CAS)

I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!



Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, AMS Cherry Red
 - Other: 1/8" Scor-Tape, 3D Foam Tape Sheet

Comments

Virginia L. said…
So perfect, Ruza! Love the use of MFT die and colors! Your sentiment with the printed message is awesome! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Have A Heart” Challenge!
Unknown said…
I love the die cut on this card. Beautiful. TFS
Annie said…
This is gorgeous! Love the All My Love stamp...what my initials stand for lol! Beautiful color scheme and wonderful CAS. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz
Kristie Goulet said…
I absolutely LOVE the die cut! Looks awesome here. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
Geri said…
I love the awesome background! It's a fabulous way to showcase the sweet ticket sentiments! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at at CCC!
such a gorgeous card i love r the white on the red very striking

thank you so much for entering the Love/Valentine over at That Craft Place

Hugs Kerrie x
(DT)