Inky Impressions January Release ...

Good morning all! There is a new Release over at Inky Impressions today, and it is "Awesome"!


I had so much fun creating today's card featuring Mamaw's Teatime and Keep Calm Coffee Time Ticket Sentiment. Copic Markers were used for coloring, and I did quite a bit of paper-piecing. I created the wood floor with a Copic Multi-liner and ruler. Then colored the floor with Copic Markers, and applied some Colorless Blender to a paper towel and swiped it across the floor. Really love how it turned out. I added a baseboard to separate the floor from the wall. Before I put it all together I showed my husband, and he proceeded to tell me that no granny was going to sit without a rug under her feet. So I added a rug under the front of her chair.


I hope you hop on over to Inky Impressions Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the Designer's created with the New Release, and don't forget to pick up some of the new images in the Inky Impressions Store.

Challenges entered ...
 - Inky Chicks Challenge #45 ~ Anything Goes
 - Riley and Co. Food or Drink Challenge

I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!



Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Typhoon
 - Other: Paper Studio Canvas Frayed 2" Natural Ribbon (rug), Want2Scrap Pearl, Blue Stickles, White Opal & Buttercup Liquid Pearls

Comments

Heather B said…
Great card. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at Riley & Company and we hope you'll play again with one of our fabulous images.