A Fond Farewell ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Art by Miran Blog for the last time today. I started as one of the original Designer's chosen by Mi Ran to showcase her images 1-1/2 years ago. I've had an amazing time working with all of the images offered by Art by Miran so I created a Farewell Post featuring some of my favorite projects.


Details about each of the images used for these cards are located on the Art by Miran Blog, with links back to my original post(s) here on my blog.

I want to personally thank Mi Ran for having me on this amazing team, and providing me with so many wonderful images to work with. I look forward to seeing all of the NEW Designer's creations, as I will always be a FAN!

I appreciate you stopping by today.
Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Mi Ran Jung said…
Hi Ruza. All your projects are stunning and beautifully colored. Thank you so much for all your help. I had so much fun with you. We will miss you so much. Hugs, Mi Ran xx