Canning Jar Labels ...

Good morning. I recently had a request for a Customer Order of Canning Jar Labels from a lovely lady. She has some old canning jars from her grandmother, and plans to use them to store her dried herbs. So here is what I came up with ...


I found a graphic of dried herbs, imported it into a Word documents and created my labels there using the business card label. I then chose my font and started typing up the labels that were requested. I printed the labels on Vintage Cream cardstock, cut them up, rounded the corners, applied Distress Ink around the edges, layered them on Kraft cardstock, punched a whole in the corner, and then added the twine for tying the labels on the jars. I made 25 Tags with the Herb Names provided to me.


I also created 15 blank tags.


Creating the labels in Word was the quickest part of this order. Cutting, distressing, and putting the tags together took about 3-hours.

I appreciate your stopping by today, and enjoy reading your lovely comments! Hope you have an amazing week.

Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products used:
 - Paper: Papertry Ink Vintage Cream & Kraft
 - Ink: Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink
 - Other: Corner Round Punch, AMS Toffee Twine

Comments