Lucky to Have You ...

Good morning! I'm over on the GI Blog today sharing a friendship card featuring the J123 Heart Flowers and E828 Lucky to Have You Sentiment available at Great Impressions Stamps.


With Valentine's Day over I chose to create a St. Patrick's Day card using part of the lovely J123 Heart Flowers. Using a Marvy #72 Pine Green Watercolor Pen I inked up the bottom portion of the stamp, stamped it on watercolor paper, did a bit of water coloring, and used my circle dies to cut the image out. Next I created my background, added the E828 Lucky to Have You Sentiment, added my 4-Leaf Clover and some enamel dots. 

My design was inspired by the Crazy 4 Challenge #C4C324, as shown below.

If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!! I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Challenges entered ...
 - Crazy 4 Challenge #C4C324
 - HIMCR #239 ~ CAS

Until next week ... Enjoy!







Products not listed above ...
 - AMS White & Gingham Cardstock, Strathmore Watercolor Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Studio Calico Enamel Dots

Comments

Valerija said…
Gorgeous card with amazing sentiment. Love it!
Mynn xx said…
This is totally awesome, Ruza! I LOVE the CAS feel and I adore how you used this image stamp! Fabulous creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx
LauraEva said…
what a great card!! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog--sorry for the delay!