Thank you ...

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a Thank you card featuring the beautiful Rose Trio and Being You Sentiment from Great Impressions Stamps


I love roses, and couldn't resist creating a card that features the beautiful Rose Trio. I stamped the Rose Trio twice on Watercolor Paper with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink, then colored the roses with my Marvey Markers, pallet, water and paintbrush. I then added the Being You Sentiment and applied color around the sentiment and roses with distress ink, with the final step I added dots around the flowers, and added my panel to a cream card.

If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!! 







Products not listed above: 
 - Cardstock: Papertry Vintage Cream, Strathmore Watercolor Paper


     

Comments

Robin said…
This is so gorgeous Ruza! I love roses too and you displayed them beautifully. Hugs, Robin
Barbara Bruder said…
Your card is so beautiful.Love the roses images. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Crafty Creations Challenges }
Deepti Aggarwal said…
Wow!!! such a gorgeous card..love your coloring..Thank you so much for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges.