Party Dinos ...

Good morning! It's time for a New Monthly Challenge over at the Great Impressions Blog. This months Challenge is Anything Goes with an Inspiration Photo, and there is an awesome Prize for the Winner.


My grandson will be turning two later this month, and I decided to get a head start on his birthday cards. These adorable Party Dinos are perfect for a 2-yr old. I stamped these adorable guys three times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored them with my Copic Markers, fussy cut two of the dinos and paper-pieced them with 3D foam tape (thin and thick).  I then added the Dino-Mite Sentiment. Next I used post it notes to mask off the dinos and sentiment, and used a dauber to apply distress inks under the dinos, and under the sentiment. Using 3D Foam Tape I then adhered the panel to my card.

My daughter will be giving the card to my grandson as it matches the gift she is giving him.

I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and play along. If you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.







Products not listed above: 
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Papertry Ink White
 - Other: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Vintage Photo

Comments

Super cute dinos, was this a rubber or digital stamp?
Sharni Matthews said…
I love this card! Where are the dinosaur stamps from? Xx
Tenia Nelson said…
Too cute, Miss Lady!!
Ros Crawford said…
What a sweet card for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!
Nandini said…
What a perfect card for a little guy! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. All the very best to you. Nandini, DT
Inkyfingers said…
This is an awesome card Ruza!. I love those cute Dinos and how you coloured and arranged them to create this fabulous design.

Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.