Cabin Scenery ...

Good afternoon. I created a scenic card to share today that features stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


To create my Cabin Scenery I used one of the cabins, along with some trees and rocks from the Cause a Scene #2 Moose Set (KKCSS002) and RN Watercolor Paper. I stamped the cabin with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink. I masked the cabin before stamping the trees with a variety of Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Next, I applied a variety of Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Marvy LePlume Markers to my palette and colored the image with a paint brush and water. Instead of having snowy hills I used a couple markers and added dots to create a gravel look. I also stamped some rocks around the trees, but its a little hard to see.

Once my scene was dry, I layered it on my background and applied Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges.


This Cause a Scene #2 Moose Set (KKCSS002) come with so many great images ... 2 different cabins, 5 different trees, 4 moose, a rabbit, beaver, and 2 rock formations. There are so many options for creating with them.

Challenges entered ...
 - Fashionable Stamping Challenge #117 ~ Tis the Season (Autumn or Winter)
 - Crafty Calendar Nov Challenge ~ Autumn Colours

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!






Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Papertry Ink Kraft and CutCardStock Moroccan Cocoa

Comments

Leanne Harris said…
A lovely cabin scene - I couldn't make my mind up if this was Autumn or Winter but with that lovely chimney smoke and leaves on the evergreen trees it could be either!!!! Thank you for sharing this with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Leanne DT.
brenda said…
You have created a lovely homely looking scene, that cottage and location looks very tranquil, many thanks for sharing your lovely creations with us at fashionable Stamping Challenges.

B x
Yvonne Garner said…
Such a peaceful scene! I have much admiration for those who can create such realistic scenes. Bravo! Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge.
Sue said…
Another super card for our challenge at Crafty Calendar! hugs Sue J x