A New Baby ...

Good afternoon. I'm back again to share a sweet card to welcome a new Baby featuring stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


To start I stamped the adorable Baby Bear (633-03) a couple of times, colored him/her with my Copic Markers, and did a bit of fussy cutting. I applied distress ink to the bottom layer of the bear panel, and paper-pieced him/her back together.

For the background I pulled out the Random Distress (683) background stamp along with two different colors of pink ink. I stamped the background with one color, and then added the second color around the edges. This was added to the base card for my distressed background. I then pulled out some pink design paper with hearts, cut the strips, and layered them on strips of teal cardstock. This was added to my background.

Next up is the A New Baby Sentiment (633-08) which I cut out with a circle die, and applied the distress ink around the edges. I added the sentiment next to the Baby Bear, and popped them on my background with 3D Foam Tape. The final step was to add the enamel dots in the right hand corner. They are dark teal.


To get the fuzzy look on the Baby Bear I added the Copic Cleaning Solution to a bit of burlap and patted the colored image.

We have a weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments

Robin said…
Totally adorable Ruza! I love the distressing stamp you used! Hugs, Robin
Unknown said…
Very cute card Ruza and love the distressed look.