Happy New Year ...

Good afternoon. I'm back again to share a New Year's Day card featuring Rubbernecker Stamps!


My card features the lovely Ellynn (893-07) that I stamped on white cardstock, then masked her off to add the Freehand Frame Small (899-02) three times. One done, I color Ellynn in with my Copic Markers, added distress ink in two of the frames with a dauber, and cut out the panel I created. I added a darker blue distress ink around the edges. Prima Crystals were layered on my cardbase, and my panel was added with 3D Foam Tape.


I'm out of practice coloring hair, but I think it turned out okay. 😉 Glossy Accents was applied to the glass and bubbles above it, Golden Rod Stickles were used to add her earrings, and a Wink of Stella Pen was applied to add some sparkle to her bracelet and eye shadow.

The 2017 was created with number dies which I cut out 3-pieces of each number. For easy layering I applied the Ken Oliver Stick-It adhesive to my cardstock before cutting them out.

Challenges entered ...
 - Inkspirational Challenge #125 ~ Photo Inkspiration (shown below)
 - Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

The rest of the Rubbernecker Design Team created New Years Day cards to welcome in the New Year, so stop by the Rubbernecker Blog to check them out. 

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Comments

sandie said…
I think your colouring of the hair turned out perfect. I like how used these frames and all the pearls in the background make this a fabulous New Year card. Thanks for joining Ink
jenn shurkus said…
beautiful card! your coloring is fabulous :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!
Shauna said…
What a lovely card! Your use of coloring is fantastic and I love the whimsical feel. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna