Happy Spring ...

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a lovely CAS Spring card featuring one of the stamps from Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card features the lovely Happy Spring Tulip (E442). I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Copic Markers were used to color the image. I masked off the area and applied Distress Ink around the image. I stamped a couple extra copies of the image, color the tulip and leaf and paper-pieced them on my design to give my card some dimension. I then added a couple of enamel dots around the image.

Challenges entered:
 - CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #168 ~ One Layer Wonder
 - Allsorts Challenge Week 405 ~ Spring Inspiration

Until next time ... Enjoy!




   
 

Comments

Unknown said…
Really like this one Ruza
Robin said…
Such a beautiful card! Your shading is awesome! Hugs, Robin
Craftnut said…
Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x